Thursday, September 22, 2016

Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios

WALT Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


The improvisation TECHNIQUE that I have used successfully is mime.


The Improvisation TECHNIQUE that I would like to have more practice at always say yes.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the skits
because they were fun.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was coming up with things on the spot because it's really hard to come up with something to say on the spot.


My favourite improvisation game was yes and because you also had to come up with it on the spot.



My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is trying not to laugh because it just puts everyone off.

No comments:

Post a Comment