Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Integrity, Trustworthy, Resilience, Goal Focused, Active Thinker and Motivational.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is Resilience because when I fail to achieve something the first time I keep on trying to achieve it the second time.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is Active Thinker so I can develop my thinking to come up with new ideas and extend ideas.


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that it is a skill of being able to motivate people/teams to work towards a goal.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is Extended-Abstract because I can evaluate the effectiveness of a leader.


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment