Thursday, March 31, 2016

PE - Striking and Fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategy I was able to effectively demonstrate during the game we played was to play through the shot and following through.


The throwing and catching strategy I was able to effectively demonstrate during the game we played was soft hands for catching.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to Keep my eye on the ball because it increases the chances of actually hitting the ball.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to look at where you are aiming to throw the ball because it ensures greater accuracy of your throw.


The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders because it is really fun hitting to try to get home runs because you get double points.

No comments:

Post a Comment