Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Learner Licences

Last term we made something called the Learner Licences. The Learner Licences are the teacher licence, regulated licence, independent licence and mobile licence. The teacher licence is were the teacher chooses were you sit around the class room and check your learning regularly, the regulated licence is you can sit anywhere you want but the teacher can over ride you. The independent licence is you can sit were ever you want and the mobile licence is you can work anywhere in the school but you have to back at a certain time.

No comments:

Post a Comment