Thursday, June 11, 2015

maths week 6-7 term 2

WALT- calculate equivalent fractions, convert decimals,%,and fractions,finding a fraction of a number,round numbers,explain decimal places up to 3 digit, order numbers and explain digits in a whole number.
my work shows that I am able to do place value and fractions.


In week 6 and 7 we have been focusing on place value and fractions. In fractions we did calculating equivalent fractions, converting decimals, percentages and fractions and finding a fraction of a number. In place value we explained decimal places up to 3 digit, we rounded numbers, we ordered numbers and we explained digits into a whole number. I reckon I did really well because I aced all of them.

next step- learn how to do more challenging place value and fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment